Monday, January 29, 2007

just another update.very fast one.faster than a cheetah.


today,i just wanna tell you guys that i have two huge pimple on my face.very rare for me to have pimple.cause i usually take care of my face.facial wash twice a day you know.so,i was depressed that i even thought of skipping school.haha!i even try to hide it when i enter the bus.is call vanity you know.and,my face doesn't have a lot of zits and stuff so,it's so bloody obvious.so,if you see my pimple,please don't point at it cause i swear you will have a huge bigger pimple than mine.



okay,i don't why i tell you this. but here's the point.here's the picture for the ngeen an trip lah.



we had or lunch there.fatin,messy mas and lalalala.
you wanna what fatin call me?hey sexy!
jealous kan.muahhaha.okay,mas just shut up and go back to your homework!

No comments: