Tuesday, January 02, 2007

oh my,school's tomorrow.


and and,i'm pretty bored with my same old hairstyle.but i don't bother so much.school is not for being pretty okay.

i wanted to cut my fringe by myself and cut an inch of my hair(bloody spilt ends)but that "red light" is on.i think i might just chop it off anyway.


right now,i want along hair that fell on my hips.

but after my o's and when i have to wear tudung for school(hopefully),i want this hairstyle.really,by the time i would save some money and get a real not-so-expensive haircut.and if it turned real ugly,there's no one to see right!


this hairstyle is cool.of course i have to straigten my hair.i've been wanting to have a boyish hair.i had two tomboyish haircut twice in my life. i don't care if it doesn't fit my face okay.

this is ANTM cycle 7 contestant.gosh,i badly want this hairstyle.end of the year then can.so long!

No comments: