Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i just finished watching take the lead in youtube.
i'm very amazed with the creation of youtube cause i can watch movies there for free!wah,after my o's,my eyes will stuck to youtube!

well,speaking of movies,dreamgirls coming to screen this thursday.hmm,i've been wanting to watch it since last year but heck,i think i find it on youtube.if only i had time cause holidays over.

unfortunately,i do not really like holidays this year cause i know i won't spend my time studying.i prefer to study on normal days,where i go back home and revised my stuff.

anyway,i was supposed to my biology notes but i ended up here.i mean there's no use in studying when my mind is thinking about something else.i always believe everything should be done in quality not quantity.

anyhow,i talked to some of my friends about how i've been single all the way.actually,after my o levels,i would want to have a boyfriend!!seriously,let me have a taste in relationship.i think i'm old enough.but,i'm no desperado.purlease!but they said that the wait will be worth it.so,i hope so.there's a say about the more you chase a butterfly,they will run away from you and if you stand still,it will come to you naturally.poetic enough.

i'm not going to bore you anymore.this is the last pictures i'm going to show this week.so,don't expect more.i think i'm going to advise amalina to hide her k800i from me!

so,i see you this weekend maybe baby?













No comments: