Tuesday, February 13, 2007

this is an exceptional update.

okay,SCHOOL IS FUN.
don't you think?
no eh?

whatever it is,i need to make myself feel positive and ready to give out all my energy.

okay,today no homework.
good.revise maths then.

oh shit,i hate maths revision cause i know i have to face my enemy.his name is trigonometry.and then there's another,circles.bloody hell,this two can make me jump out of my seat while revising.

haiya,but have to study hard.must the beat the chinas,indians,koreans,ang mohs this time.don't you know,out of 25 top scorers in o level,a dozen of them are foreigners.

competion here and there.makes the whole world go bonkers cause everyone wants to be the best.

anyway,i'm joining 10x2 for sports day.

gonna get ready to run every week at the stadium cause,bloody hell i wanna win this time.

alright,finish with my typing.

No comments: