Monday, March 12, 2007

i feel like blogging today.

eh,i ask ah.can i like a guy that is 13 years older than me?
NO?haha,i'm just kidding.i think i'm going bonkers!seriously.

anyway,today i sweat like nobody's business.of course is nobody's business but oh my,the weather is so humid today.

right now,my class is doing our class polo shirt.wow!can go bonkers too you know!anyhow,i can't wait how it will turn out to be cause the design is bloody nice.

night safari please!my siblings have been wanting to go night safari since CNY holis but hopefully we can go by this week since,my sister can get discount!i never been to night safari in my whole life.sad eh?

today,i went to the np webbie and saw that mass comm eng gred is b3.oh my,i'm one grade further man and lin told me the COP is higher which means better chance for me.alhmadullilah.

just got my report slip.i did slightly well.alhamdullilah again.
eng-b4
maths-b4
bio-c5
combined sci-a1
combined human-a1.

haiya,but o level is totally different thing!!i wouldn't expect something similar like this.hoho!

No comments: