Saturday, March 17, 2007


testing on zul new hp.hoho,no shame.

actually my main point of showing you this pic is not to look at me but to look at the our class noticeboard.nice right?!ps:actually i was looking out for TWL cause i'm afraid he saw us taking pic instead of doing source based!

okay,this is during the career seminar last last last friday i guess.

testing on fatin's new digicam!

please ignore my eyes.i don't know why one big and the other small.


me and my buddy.
ahaha.yeye jer.

HAHA!this is my attempt to pose like a model.i can get scores for that!i think i'm going to be hejab iran model.haha!so stella do you wanna steal this picture?


another model pose for you.please,don't vomit in front of your pc.


hoho,what's that?beer?

okay,arfian and zul already high eventhough they havent take a sip.

yam seng!you see,zul face is high and dan face is er?


haha,i think i'm done here.no more pictures till next week or the week after next.
been uber busy with homework okay.
and did you catch prison break.gosh,it's gonna be more intense.i likee.
arrhg,holidays are almost over man!
so ciao.

No comments: