Friday, April 27, 2007

hello people.

my life is dull,like a dull curtains drape hanging.
mi vida es embotada, como las cortinas embotadas cubre el colgante.

ahah,i'm having fun with this website that provides any kind of translation you want.that's spanish if you wanna know.

anyway,back to my dull life.i was conversing with stel and she asked me what i do on my saturday.my reply was just one mere word answer.study.then she lamented,"so boring".yes,unfortunately my life is goddamn sian.my first outing of this year is got to be the day when i go out and watch spiderman 3,that is coming on screen.

mr james koh left us today.kinda sad though.my class spent the last hour talking.he's the only teacher that talk like the way teens talk.i was shocked when he said the word kanchiong spider.i mean,adults wouldn't know what's that mean.anyway,more of tan wee liat which i'm perfectly fine with it since he's getting along pretty well in our class.

sometimes,i did not know what to blog about besides what happened in school.sorry if you find my blog boring.

i promise i update a picture on sunday.i think i promise.hah!
a blog without picture is a blog without life.so,i think i promise i put up a picture with me and my new specs.

No comments: