Sunday, April 08, 2007

saturday,my saturday.

saturday is like a sleeping spree for me.i woke up around 10 in the morning and yet,i slept again in the afternoon for around an hour half.

yes,i am a sleeping monster.thought i could spend my saturday revising but i only finished my homework.seriously,i need to draw up a timetable.

so,at night went for maulidur rasul at my house area.the uztaz was funny and nabi muhammad was such a great role model to everyone.i just read something about him being a role model in nadi magazine.when people start talking about islam people nowadays,i can only waste in sighs.

enuff said.i thought of watching prince and me in youtube but ah,probably next time cause i feel like sleeping.now,is only 1230pm.but i had to wait for like an hour more for my food to be really down in my stomach.gosh,i hate to eat dinner later than 8.i ate dinner at 1030pm just so you know.late dinner=higher chance of you getting fat.

No comments: