Tuesday, May 22, 2007

school pretty sucks today.half the day was spent doing paper 1 and i did it halfway.i just wasn't feeling it.damn,i was bored to tears.i just couldn't write.like a proper one.so,the one hour left,i got myself to ponder about so many things.thinking about me,studies,feelings,love,injustice,
boredom etc.seriously,i couldn't get myself to write.maybe i'm overwhelmed with emotions.sod you hormones!you're screwing my head!(well,i didn't like the idea of blaming myself)

and now,here i am.feeling dreadfully sleepy but refused to sleep cause i had lunch and i need to wait at an hour more for my food to digest.i am feeling crappy right now.my mind is crappy.i am crappy.

this post is going to be crap too cause i am just feeling awfully bored.whatever it is,i am so looking forward to watch pirates carribean.i am also so look forward to shop,doesn't matter if i buy something.it sort of my emotional therapy.

and if i am feeling crappy,i will resort to eating chocolates.someway somehow it helps and i decided not to call chocolate,chocolate cause it's more like an emotional vitamins.seriously.

while i am crappy,i will get more emo and keep thinking about somethings.like how i hate person who misjudge my intentions and think i am a big show off when i was only being humble.and i myself misjudge people when they are studying and told to myself that are trying too hard and that they are a big show off.see,i am contradicting.

when this crappy feelings are not entertained,i get a big headache cause this will not resort to anything.it will go on until maybe i get to watch desparate housewives which will be in an 5 hours times.

so i am off to my crappy world.

ps:i sympathise anyone who reads this unworthless post.i am just an emotional wreck right for no apparent reason!(i mean,family fine,friends are great,studies are pretty okay.is just monday blues)

No comments: