Wednesday, June 13, 2007

monday-went out with the double L.as usual, we headed down to marina square.i just love that place!the main intention was to shop and oh boy,i thought shopping was stress reliever but it made me stress to see many things that i would love to buy but i am short of cash.but i was very disappointed cause mango,zara and dorothy perkins did not sell any long sleeve.if have,is just normal ones.one regret was that i should have buy that mango pants!!!!!!i thought i should ask my sister's opinion first but now,my butt is iching to get down to mango and purchased that pants!!!!!!in the end,i bought mcd muffins and chocs from candy empire.why must i always spend money on food!!!


having fun in dressing room.heh

cool mirrors aye?

lala,my hot gf.

tuesday-sister's graduation day.the whole family was there to support my sister!she insist me to tell ppl here that people cheered for her while she took that certificate.so,now are you happy that i've mentioned this?anyway,my family was almost late.ahah!i had major cramps that day till i cried and had to be in a doggy position.you think is easy to be a girl!(okay.digress a bit)back track.
during the whole event,i was kind of inspired by this malay guy.you know the one that appeared in malay newspaper.wow,i really want to work my ass off(but i still don't know why i am still here)to get to poly.maybe this july i will be very determined.so when my sister was up there,my dad and mom clapped so hard.hah.
went to dinner at our fav hotspot.the most memorable part was going home!haha!we walked all the way from this place and we kinda lost track a bit.had to climb up and then climb down!hahaha!you won't get it but is very funny cause my dad and mom dressed so formal and was climbing up and down!

see,clad in formal clothes.

sis,your family is proud of you!after this is sarah!opps forget to mention,she fell horribly while going down from the stairs!!!!!hhahaha!!!!!


gosh,i wanna make my parents proud too you know.

No comments: