Tuesday, July 24, 2007

RACIAL HARMONY DAY 20 JULY 2007.

this year racial harmony was my last so i actually wanted to make it a memorable one.initially,my classmates did not want to wear any ethnic costumes but after much persistance and forcing from me,almost my whole classmates wear something ethnic.really,i made it a big fuss because i am all about class spirit and unity.to me,that is very important.

anyway,i had tons of fun taking pictures.uncountable.there is still more from lala and mr loy.i would definitely post pictures again.at the end of the day,my class made a class video for teacher's day and it was such a memorable thing despite the exhuastion from positioning my classmates.it was truly the day that i really expected it to be.thank you to mdm haryati too cause she suggested it.

the fun fact of the day:i actually catwalked a bit during recess with siying's bloody high heels!




haha,a very cute sec 1 guy.

this is my new boyfriend.his name is mikail.he is mixed blood and he is 13.we're the next demi-ashton kutcher okay.

dan the man!friends since sec 1!my first time taking picture with him in 5 years.

mdm asmahan


nithiya.our noticeboard looked pretty.

leha dinah lala tin.
in malay clas,we decided to take family potraits by following the colours of our clothings.just like hari raya!

my family!haha

arab family.
the pak indon family.

mdm latifah family.

haha,i like this pic cause i looked spontatenous.

the malay class!

5/2!


5/2 with mdm haryati!

end now.next paper,geography!

No comments: