Sunday, July 15, 2007

(VERY LONG POST)

i've decided to abandon my avalanche of homeworks.it made me bored and lonely(since the family is out to teban,yes again!to have kenduri for my uncle who is going to dubai yet again and i am stuck with homeworks)
maybe i whined lot but my mental health is at stake.there is no emotional vitamins can help with this illness.maybe there is.just somebody to come up to be and whispered words of encouragement and telling me that i can see myself securing a place in poly.and a hug will do too. haiya,eversince that stupid mid year results.
anyhows,enough of emo-ing.i want to blog about my cousin's wedding. it was awesome.saturday was the solemnization.it was held at a mosque nearby.the groom was a tad nervous.especially when he had to kiss the bride(not kiss on lips like what christian do!)everyone that witnessed that was laughing really!usually,it will always be an emotional serious thing but heck,we hamzah family a bit crazy.

my cousin kak nana and husband!

the beautiful room

the beautiful...roses!hah,you think i am gonna say me?the roses are real by the way.
the 5 kakis.
the bride's sister.yes,i am looking at somewhere else.
sunday was the sanding and oh my,i was really exhausted,helping out you see.i think the best part was when the groom came and before he can see the bride, he had to get through bride's cousins.abg shafiq tak habis2 with the "GST dah naik ni!".i don't know where the money they get from the groom side gone to!

next part was the karaoke-ing.the four musketeers sang like wowza!they sang isabella and i think my cousins rocked the whole teban!the duets,ayah ji,abg salihin,cik ros and ayah ucu,mak ji berdangdut!anyway,there was hussein sabban hosting the wedding.haha!while i was doing my work,i keep grinning mcm bdk sakit angau cause he was so funny!


sarah.


shahidah

puteri.

aiman!my nephew is so cute.haha
TOMORROW,BBQ AT WEST COAST!(yes,with paternal relatives again.i mean,we can't get enough of each other,can we?hoped to play rumah dayak again with them!on the less brighter note,there goes my weekend to revise!)
anyway,I HAVE WATCHED HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX!
caught it at friday night with sarah at jurong.the movie theater was quite big.the movie was awesome but not as awesome as the previous.there is a bridge gap btwn the book and the movie.i can like point out so many things.emma was really gorgeous and i love luna!not much of a laughter and i wish they show more scene of harry being together with hermione and ron.the kiss was prety long,should shorten it(envyness).the best part of my lines was when hermione said to ron,"you have an emotional range of a teaspoon".hahaha!
okay,i am going to end.my msn is making some bloody problems.keep signing in and out without me realising it so people have my msn must been frustrated with me, keep popping in and out.sorry lah deng.

No comments: