Saturday, August 04, 2007

i know i had been away for few days.i wasn't busy or anything.nothing spurred me to blog,actually.

this week has been okay.smooth sailing.obviously no one was in mood to study cause prelims merely over.but next week,have to chop chop and start back on track.i have to start my revision again.it is pretty pathetic but i have and must do it.i can't afford to disappoint myself.
not doing well in o level will practically flipped my life around and i will never forgive myself for that.the only problem that i have is my lack of motivation and determination to study.i really pray to GOD that He will help me along.faith is important.my malay results are out next tuesday(i guess)and i am totally not ready to face another b3.i might just collapsed you know.3 times in a row is totally insane.everything now is up to GOD and i am trusting that whatever happens,there is always a reason for it.

anyway,friday is like a spiritual cleansing.really.halaqah(religious)lessons helped and grabbed me back to the real reality of what my purposes to be in this world.i love to stare at Sis Mona cause she is so beautiful and her face is so calm that it actually calmed me.i know my religon has so many rules.can't do this and that but after realising what each rule is for,it brings a logical answer to why we can't do this and that.living in the world is difficult especially at my age where i merely want to have fun but i know there is restriction.fighting off the temptation requires a lot of iman which i lack of till i commit sins.so,i am totally stuck in between.i have fun but at the same time,i try avoid sins.i think i can resolved to that and i happy with my decision.

No comments: