Friday, November 09, 2007

since amalina haven't send me the raya pics,i would postpone the update tomorrow or someday.

you know,the days that i had been absence from blogsphere world,so much had happened and with each day passed,i am so reluctant to leave my friends.because we all know that by next year,everyone is going separate ways.it hurts to leave the good memories behind but life do go on.i am so jubilant at the fact that my life is going to be different next year and i am going to meet new friends and adjust myself again to change.change is good.

okay,i have some pictures to show.two days before the BIG O and two days after my b'day,the gals decided to give me a suprise treat at pizza hut.how sweet of them.we are all crazy,going out two days before the Os.however,it felt good to go out and enjoy the breeze at the esplanade especially when it is weekdays.now,i can even do it everyday!






lala.

dinah.

No comments: