Saturday, December 15, 2007

blog,i shall.

despite how free i am,i am always reluctant to blog.okay,i admit,i am leading a monotonous life.(see how i try to avoid the word 'boring') but somehow,i can mock at other people who are working that they can't wake up late like i do,watch tv like i do,go out anytime like i do.no offence people but i have to make myself feel good cause everyone is so busy and i feel forgotten.friends,where have you been?maybe i start looking for something to do next year cause i can't make it for another two months.i think i had a deserving rest.

anyway,that's not the point i want to make.i want to make a point that my mother had been asking about my prelims result.gosh,dah lama berlalu but i didn't show it to her cause i don't think it is necessary to look at my prelims result and have some sort of a prediction whether i am able to get to poly.sometimes,i do think that my o level results will be the same as my prelims but i am assuring myself that i will get better grades.somehow,there is a voice telling me not to be so sure of yourself.i have been thinking about my results lately.i am sure,very that i will not get to jc cause the day my i sat for my bio papers,i have decided.my mam should not have mentioned this.

No comments: