Sunday, January 27, 2008

alright.i shall keep you update.i know people want to know me results.you,busybody,typicals. haha,i am kidding you not.


okay here it goes.


my o level result is good.it could have been really really good if i hadn't screwed maths.insyaallah,i could get to poly.pray for me people.i need that much.i can't get to my dream mass comm course.i can't be what i need to be.i can't do what i love to do.i can't be a journalist.there,i told the whole world what i aspire to be and i never really told anyone.maybe a few knows but i know,i believe deeply,profoundly that everything happens for a reason.God's reasons and i will try to do what i have passionately want to do when i grow up,when i have money to study again,insyaallah.my hopes aren't shattered.it shatters the minute i give up. but i don't know,interest changes but i hope this won't. for my results,i am happy with it and i am glad to say that i have no regrets,at all!syukur,ya Allah.


now,i need the support that i need from my loved ones.i never been this serious in my whole life.choosing the courses was the toughest and most scariest.i am more scared than i was when i waited for my results.really.i have not submit my jae thingy.i need to be thorough.pray for me people,that i will get the most apt course.


till then.


after the results baby! congrats to my fav juniors in the whole world.



i need my retail therepy!now,now!
ps/: i can finally throw all my books and worksheets and files which i have kept for so long! feels so good!

No comments: