Monday, January 14, 2008

Friday-

It was pretty memorable day for me.let's start from the top.in my 17 years of life,i never ever eat alone outside but on friday,i went to have lunch break at IMM and ate burger king ALONE. seriously,it felt like ____. since,i am a loner at work and my stomach screams for food,i braved myself to eat alone.it was such a brave move for me cause it's no easy.so what's the big deal people may ask.it is a huge deal cause being independant,you need to have a bucketfull of guts to do it.

Another memorable day,(this is a good memory)was halaqah class.in my 17 years of life,i never ever hugged and cheek-kiss with my sisters before so on that day,all the sisters have to do it so,i am out of choice.hah!but it felt good.to be hugging and kissing everybody.i love it cause i feel loved by people.i was crying while hugging and kissing(i am a baby)and i wished i could cry more but my pride stepped in(i hate to cry in front of people).the feeling was the best.now i know what it feels like to be crying on someone's shoulders.now,i am looking forward for that.i love kak muna more than before and i love the sisters more than before too.

ps/: i'll update on my trip to little india!(with pictures okay.since i've not been posting beautiful pictures of me.)

No comments: