Thursday, January 17, 2008

i've been busy.

with what?

none other than watching tv and engrossing myself with two incredible books. Nina:Adolescence and Kite Runner.

let's talk about my favourtite subject here.Yesterday was American Idol.as usual,every year,i will not miss it albiet people's sayings that AI is losing its lustre.and as usual,i will ponder upon myself about why the hell people wasted their time to get audition.i understand that America's society are always about fame and beauty but goodness gracious,i can't imagine how desparate they are for that tiny weeny bit of fame.worst,some even think they can sing and even their family think that they can sing!

(a scenario)
daughter:mom,do you think i can sing? do you think i should try out for AI?
mom: yes honey,why not.you sound exactly like tina tuner baby. the judges gonna freak out when they hear you.

yes,the judges did freak out.what an incomprehensible thinking and behaviour is that?!

i am glad that i live in singapore.for once i know,our people here is not as thick-skinned, pretty self-aware and when i say i want to sing,i know that my family and friends will smack me back into my life thinking that i must be outta my mind.

despite that,i will still watch AI and let Americans entertain us with their ridicule antics.well,what can i say,i am an opinionated person.

ps/: i'll be back by sunday with yet another beautifool pictures.be heading down to melaka to attend my cousin's solemnisation!

No comments: