Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Saturday Night Baby! -

i did have plans for saturday.initially,i asked leha out to bugis,just to wander around and basically waste my time.gosh,my life is so wasted,i know.so,when we're on our way to arab street to have our dinner,we're coincidentally met with lala and her bf, dinah,amin and nadiah. i was so shocked and there came our unexpected night.


so, we sat at musi cafe to have our dinner and oh boy, the night was bloody fun and i made friends with nadiah, man-man's gf.so the rest came,zul,rahman and sam.(aka samantha!haha,not!) took a lot of pictures,gosh,it felt like some kind of reunion.it has been a month since i last saw lala and dinah and i really miss them.

so,here are some of the awesome pictures:


i know,you know.mas always the over one.

babes,i love you.

nadiah.
if i ever make you puke..i'm sincerely sorry.
after the dinner, we had sisha. boy,i was damn excited.first time alright!so understandable.i was like,come on,bring it on! so i was the first to try and haha, i couldn't get the smoke out of my mouth.eventually,i did and to be honest, i don't really like shisha but i could do it once it awhile.

haha!step vogue.the bunch that i hanged out with on saturday night.

haha,seriously,amatuer and zul,forever rude.hah
that's the way!


i love this picture maybe because of the lighting(okay i admit.i think i looked good,not pretty,in this picture.)


well,that was my saturday night and i am glad.i am glad that i can finally spend time with leha lala and dina,rahman and zul.i hope the friendship goes a long way.Insyaallah.I wish they will never forget me like some people do. some of my friends have forgotten about me but it's okay. i'll always receive them with open hearts if they come back to me. i know i sound emotional but really, sometimes you wish that certain people wouldn't leave you just like that. i hope too,when i already have my own poly friends, i will never forget the people that have left a mark in my life.
for that,i wanna say sorry to the fairies if i ever neglect you girls. i'll be seeing you girls tomorrow.

No comments: