Friday, March 21, 2008

i had been busy.

tuesday-
i went out with him.we had dinner at seoul garden @ orchard taka.the dinner cost a bomb but the food was not bad.we both decided to skip lunch and by 8pm,my stomach was screaming for food!it was such a pleasant night,i think i could do it over again.from the food,to the strolling at town,to the home.and mam,i'll try my very best not to break anyone's heart,especially this one, insyaAllah.

wednesday-
i went to maulidur rasul at al-maarif @ paya lebar.it was such an unforgettable event and i never felt so semangat in reciting the zikirullah/selawat whatever it is callled.the atmosphere was indescribable.insyaAllah,i'll attend next year event.thanks to kak muna for the information.thanks to Allah.

thursday-
i went to bugis with shidah,my cousin.finally,i had wanton mee after a very long time.and this hand,is seriously itchy cause i bought myself a tube top.tsk tsk.

friday-
HOME!

so,that was my week.i can't wait to see leha tomorrow!!!!

ps/ : happy birthday to you.believe in me,i had the intention of making this right.

No comments: