Sunday, March 16, 2008

saturday was like a food spree for me and my family.
since past few days, my stomach was not cooperating with me and i guessed i had stomach flu or something.and of course,i hadn't been eating a lot.if i eat,i feel like throwing up.

so saturday,first up was eunos.actually,we wanted to eat at popeye's @ changi airport but i was really hungry,we stopped at eunos.i had goreng pisang,kelidik,claypot rice and lastly ice kachang. went to changi airport after that to send off my cousin,najib back to mesir and we stopped at mcd.i had french fries,coke,spoonful of ice cream and a bite of apple pie.after sending najib,we went to bugis and we stopped at this place.i had goreng pisang(again),mouthful of nasi lemak and mee siam and teh tarik.we went shopping after that.lastly,i had corn cups and avocado drink.

now,thinking back,i ate A LOT.

gosh,now i think i've put back the weight that i lost when i had the stomach upset.now,sunday, i had some minor stomach pains. haha,tu ah makan tak ingat dunia.but seriously, it was really good and my father didn't actually mind.he just let us spent on food so why not resist the opportunity right.

anyway,yesterday, my father brought me to his fav. book shop that sell religious books and i fall in love with some of the books.i wish i could buy the other two books but i decided to buy this book title Stories of Prophets.and,amazingly,the books were written in english!gosh,i think next month,i'll ask my father to buy me another one more book.mesti kasi punyer pasal kalau benda2 yg baik,dia tak boleh kata no.haha.

so that was how i spent my saturday.

and tomorrow,i'm going to SP.Alone.
gosh,i don't think i would but who else would wanna accompany me right? and ya, i'll be purchasing my lappie next week!actually,i don't mind if i don't need to buy cause it would be really troublesome but heck.laptop,laptop lah.

No comments: