Sunday, April 13, 2008

monday.school starts.almost everything is gonna change.sometimes i wish i could stay but change is good.good for you.i have lots of doubts and worries.i questioned myself,my abilities.could i survive in design?would i have good reliant friend and group members,would i enjoy myself completely,would i regret?i was concerned.i think is natural for us to be concern when we have to adjust ourselves to change,when we face this kind of situation.i told myself that i shouldn't be worried too much.like what kak muna said,we always get worried about duniawi and not about ukhrawi.so,i am trying to put aside all these concerns,worries and doubts.i am trusting Allah because He knows the best.i'm in design because He wants me too.He knows i am capable of this.so i shouldn't be worried,right? i'm allowing whatever good or bad to happen with the knowing that He has reasons for it.the reason that is good for me.i believe in Allah.

yesterday went to town with family.i am thankful that we'll be able to spend quality time together before i get busy with projects.but i yet to spend time with someone.well, i hope there's time.

so to all my friends,happy schooling and i wish you guys the best in poly or ite life.i miss my classmates alot.

No comments: