Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sunday-

sunday was awesome.i went out with my sister,cousin and her best friend.First up was Mak's Place,which was reccomended by elly and faridah.The food was really good,especially buttersquid.I think it would even be more better,if the cat wasn't hanging around our table.Seriously,i was freaking out at first but i got calmer.And how do i did that? Baca al fatihah. Haha,i think my reaction was stupid.


homemade ice lemon tea.yumm.

sister.faridah and elly.

buttersquid!please,can we have butterprawn the next time?

tudung kemek.


we then made our way to marina square to watch shutter!it was a good movie.worth a watch.
two horror movies in a week!the orphanage was good too.

bring me to newton next?pretty please!lepas tu kiter bawa korang gi little india okay?haha.thanks for the amazing time girls.
ps/: i bumped into nadiah yesterday.aww,so good to see her.leha,are you free on the 12th?
pss/: i had a great laugh,reading my old blog. those you remember my old blog,go have a read. merepek sey. gosh,i miss those ndp days.

No comments: