Wednesday, July 23, 2008

okay,a proper update.

how am i doing?(well,if you don't give a damn,then is your problem)i am doing good.school is okay,i guess.our big project will launch this friday and i'm quite anxious about it.i can't believe that 5 weeks have passed.it felt fast.i can't believe too,that in two weeks time,(if i'm not wrong),i will be completing my semester 1.term 2 makes me contemplate more about things,about my future education.i have so many doubts,so many questions.i think i've decided what to do.on my way back,i thought about lots of things.my consequences of my actions and decisions.i think i've decided what to do.this is the biggest decision i've ever make.i can't tell it here cause of some reasons.only my friends would know.i hope everything would go my way but i would not have high hopes for it.well,whatever it is,i don't have to worry too much till next year?i have not had a proper consult.i have not seek advice from the wiser people.i know things will change once i start consulting.

on a brighter side, i love my friends.thanks girls,guys for listening.school would be a bore without you people.well,what i want now,is to get through the audition!so results awaits...haha!will tell you readers once i know the result.

and yeah,on a brighter side too,He is booking out this weekend.gosh,i dislike guys that are botak.damn,i have to put up with him.hahah!i know i'm bad!i can even say like,"yeay,new guys to look at!" when kelly told us that gems class will consist of people from different courses. anyway, 2 weeks of not being able to see each other and not being able to have a proper conversation sucks but i got through only after one week.it really makes me realise a lot of things and i have sudden and unnecessary doubts.what a test!seriously,i see myself not having a long distance relationship.ah huh.so girls,don't date ns guys please?unless you're stuck with him before he goes ns.

and oh yeah,family is doing good.i'm glad that we get to attend classes together every friday night at sultan mosque.now the topic is really good and i wish he was there to listen.so catch me at arab street.and,i miss my cousins!haha,hope to see them on national day.

and on yet another brighter side,halaqah class will resume this sunday!yeay!gosh,i have done a lot of sins and i do forget my purpose to live.do i really need halaqah class to be reminded?i think yes,as for now.i can't do this alone,i think.i miss those sisters.

alright people.there will be no lengthy updates till holidays!

No comments: