Friday, August 22, 2008

Ann Siang Hill-

Yesterday was DID field trip.and field trip reminds me of secondary school time.Anways,the purpose of this trip was to take some good photography of architectural elements,interior and whatnots.This reminded me of my MWOS days.It was pretty fun,i think.



anyway,discovered a one hell of a function in my camera.this is totally candid.

alley.

art or vandalism?

four awesome people.
hahah,cool shit right.



alright,i'm lazy to post all the photography shots that i've taken.
i'm looking forward for tonight!!!!!
watching fireworks with my cousins!!!it was a new tradition to watch fireworks around this time of the year.we did it last year so this year,we asked more cousins to come this time round so hopefully,everything's gonna be smooth.insyaAllah.
meeting bbf tomorrow.can't wait!

xoxo




No comments: