Sunday, August 03, 2008

saturday-

went back to chua chu kang secondary school for food and fun fair.oh my,i missed some of the teachers and classmates.seeing those familiar faces was good and bad.bad cause i find myself not wanting to see some people,which i don't know why.and and,mr loy was shocked to see me in headscarf.his jaws dropped.really,i'm not lying!hahah,well,i've always been like that when i'm outside of school(exclude prom night).hahaha,i hope to have one more reunion with the malay peeps.maybe we could meet only after puasa.

in the evening,went out again.one whole day have to listen to someone's army stories.fun kepe.haha.but the night ended and i went back home dragging myself and muke boring plastered across my face.you should see how i looked in the train.next week, i want to spend one whole day with you and that is an order.hmph.

alright,some pics taken in studio-


it was hamie's bday.and we surprised her.cause of my flawless acting,she didn't suspect a single thing.haha.kat's acting was not that bad either.haha.

after a boring lecture.


tomorrow's monday and i just realised that i have like less than 5 days to do my final project and i have not started on a single thing.well,not to worries,most of them too have not started so we can screw up together right people.hah.

alright,can't wait for national day!!no,not because i'll be down at esplanade to witness fireworks like any random singaporeans would do,but because i can spend time with my loved ones.

ps/: halaqah today!

No comments: