Thursday, August 28, 2008

thinking back,i was foolish.sorry,this heart is made of stone.hard,nothing can penetrate me.not yet,i guess.why was it hard for me to understand?i think that's my problem.i never want to understand anybody.if they made a mistake,i never ever stop to imagine me in their shoes.if i could,then i would fanthom how everything led to them making a mistake.i would think that there's always a way to avoid mistakes and i would blame them if they didn't put in effort to avoid their mistakes.but huh,what would i know?if people around me put in so much effort to avoid their wrong doings.cause i think they are just making an excuse.so tell me how to be an understanding person?haha,am i even making sense?

what the hell,i am happy now.i think i might be the luckiest girl tonight,hopefully tomorrow too and until the end.

xoxo.

No comments: