Wednesday, September 03, 2008

alright.holidays as usual is such a BORE to me.i can't stand it at all.i can't stand doing nothing.i mean i did something of course like watching tv and reading books and surfing the net but if this have to go on for another 6 weeks,i am going to die.either i'm gonna die while i am reading,tv-ing or surfing.gosh.i know i am complaining but heck.i have tried looking for jobs,submitted my resumes but that is all i can do.now,i am waiting for something,a miracle to happen which is i, alas landed myself a job.Oh Allah,help me please.if staying at home is better for me than at least make the time fly fast for me.but i'll still be thankful.the night will be much better than the day.performing terawih helps to make time fly faster and i'm not doing it so for solely that reason of course.fasting has been good,alhmadullilah.sometimes i do find myself being tested.like now that my brothers are having holidays,they will do anything to make me piss or irriated.i will want to shout at them but i remind myself that i am fasting and being angry at them will not make my brothers stop.haha,typical of boys but well,i do sometimes irritate them but heck.

anyway,last weekend has been great!will never forget the time when we're at breeks,having our dinner.even though both of us were full but me,being gelojoh wanted to eat at breeks and then found ourselves too full.poor you,had to finish the brownie even though you feel muak.damn that avocado classic tasted so good i wish i wasn't rushing to watch electrico.but watching electrico was worth it too.no more of that for the time being.can't wait for you to end your bmt.one more week!

No comments: