Monday, September 29, 2008

saturday-
pointless shopping @orchard and bugis, break fast at alfalah, didn't have time to eat proper dinner,there goes our swensens and our last buka together, went back home early, met up with his and sister's friends(well they are friends) under the blok, waited for the sister to come back home, sister's surprise tak menjadi, waited for mom to come back for terawih, my family,neighbours and his/sister's friends went to eat at gombak.

wow,i had a great time on saturday,minus the heated conversation we had.however it led to something good.


my sister tak tahu malu asked me to put this in my blog.so here's a late shoutout to you,
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY.you got 4 years,only 4 years and out you'll go.hahahah.

i put this not to show that i have no friends lah but i think what they did was sweet.yg tak glamour celebrate bawah blok jer.haha,but my parents are not at home so i can't invite them to my house.so people...guess which one is mine?haha.


this is when my parents,neighbours and bros were back from terawih.to my dear brothers, even though you can catch some fish with a vespa bait in years later,i wish you could use another bait.maybe audi bait or something like that huh.show that we Saad family got class.hahahah.



at gombak.hahaha,sempat lepak lepas terawih.


1 and a half day to RAYA.
okay i tell you the truth,i am not so looking forward for it.nope,didn't find the mood in geylang.okay just because,i have to compromise my saturdays to go for jalan raya.for 3 weeks at least.so is it a good thing or a bad thing?

No comments: