Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

This was what we sang when we're on the way back.M,RF and H.hahaha,one guy turned and looked at us when we're figuring the lyrics.hahah,if not because of the awesome girlfriends,yes includes K and Q, i would taken the step.

Anyway,this week has all together been exhausting and stressful.My mind is messed up and i am not trying to blame PMS and i need to rest and watch Mean Girls this weekend.But i need to talk to another K so meet up for two straight days to get my mind at peace.give me peace please!and i wish his atm card would work cause i am definitely craving for mashed potato at breeks.hahahaha.

oh oh,i can't wait to start on my project. MARC JACOBS!
and and, my baked LEMON MERINQUE!reminds me of bree's lemon merinque!

No comments: