Tuesday, December 16, 2008

KL-


train to Kl.


good morning kl!it was around 8 in the morning!

oh!my bro had a haircut.his curly rambut mcm sarang tebuan is gone!

tired.checked in the hotel.

change and went out to masjid india.

lrt/mrt rides was fun!though, transferring mrt to lrt was exhausting,i cant deny how i love to find my way around kl.when i am on feet,i try to regconise buildings so that i can walk around and be lost and then find my way again.loves it.



before heading to petaling street,had a&w.i miss root beer float!nothing's the same as a&w!and petaling was okay.it would have been better if the guys stopped passing comments to me. hello, me with the Pimps you still call pretty?your tactics doesn't work on me.

next day.morning faces.gosh

headed to the twin tower.i had never been up there before.yeah i know.sad.
while queueing for tickets,i went out with my bro to camwhore!haha,my bro unreluctantly will take my vain shots for me.



at last,got my hands on the tixs.

beautiful.i love it.if only the skyline was more outstanding than it would have been better.

family.we're famous for bringing each other down.


started to take jump shots.hahah,everyone was looking at us.my mam did a great job capturing this considering her photography skills.i bet she has any.

dad wanted too but it turned out to be like this.hahah!

hahah.candid.


in the lift.

after that.


next suria klcc for shopping!
and i think that's it for the pictures.cause i realised we didn't take more pictures when we went to masjid india(again)and times square.
alright i'll see you again.

No comments: