Monday, December 29, 2008

school started today.the only way to keep myself sane is to remind myself constantly that time will flies fast and Allah will not put through me challenges that i can't face.i can't for year 1 to end!

anyway.have been going out for the past three days.
friday-twilight!(girls,squeal!)with my bimbos
saturday-picnic @ changi. meet the K's Whole family.felt really awkward but it was nice.
sunday- new year @ masjid sultan

first up,twilight.i love it.i love the cheesy-ness between edward and bella.awwww..but of course,there is lacking in content so i guess i need to read the book?

kat gave out presents from spain!thanks a lot for the ring!loves it!

the flash,omg can do damages to my eyes.

headed to borders,claiming that we wanted to check out the twilight book so kat can give an excuse and buy bday cake for ruifen.haha.ruifen totally believed it.

pretending we are.
surprised rf at coffee bean!it worked!







and yesterday marked new year on islam calendar.like K said,new year,new beginnings.i like that islam new year falls close to new year on normal calendar.it feels like a new year to me.to all my brothers and sisters, have a good new year and lets face the challenges in duniawi with iman, strength and patience.

No comments: