Wednesday, January 14, 2009

it's wednesday already!
today for cross cultural comm, we learnt banghra dance.hahah,it was so fun.the guy had to teach us cause he won some banghra competiton.and there's so much to do for the project.i am not complaining for studio but aww,viz and cad can just stab me right through.why can't viz be like the sims which is much more easier and fun.

to think of it,nothing in this world is easy.life is a struggle.everyday it is but that what makes life more interesting you think? if life is easy and happy,so what is the point of living then?

and and,i forgot,a guy asked me to show my hair to him today.i know he's joking but i told him that do you need a hair to get a judgement of who you are?seriously,i think no. for me is like losing a part of the body.like an arm.so do you judge an armless person differently than?he is afterall a human being.just like me.seen without hair,am normal and judged differently.maybe not in singapore but in other countries.i am still me hijab or not.and i feel secured with my hijab,that's for sure.

No comments: