Friday, February 20, 2009

IT'S END OF YEAR 1 BABY!!!!

something to celebrate for!whether you'll proceed to year 2,lets just don't think about it until the time comes.how time flies fast and thinking of this,i know,poly life will be shorter and faster( that depends if you pass or not).

Critique was okay,nothing much.i know i might let them down or more like me letting myself down.i don't know when will be time when i need to push myself more.whatever the time is,i hope it won't be too late.

and for the past year,it has taught me a lot of things.things that is not studied by books.we singaporeans are so dependant of books including myself.what if you don't have anything to refer and your brain is all you got? that is what ID has taught me.to think,to think,to think critically cause we don't have any textbooks to tell us what whatever we come up with is right or wrong. i think i have used my brain more than i ever used during my sec school years.whether i'll proceed with architecture or not,i have learnt quite as much.

alright,i guess that's all.i am in desparate need of a job.i need to occupy myself cause i liked the idea of doing things and especially when the 16 days comes...

No comments: