Sunday, February 08, 2009

my submission is almost over.the major ones,i am done with it.pheww.thank Allah.seriously,i wouldnt be able to go through this without His needed strength and patience.everyday i pray i will get through this and remind myself that God will not put me through things that i can't go through.i have never been stress in my life before and this is by far the most stressful time i had in poly.it surpassed o levels cause i dont feel like this during Os.

for those you really want to know what i have been doing is this:
- design a shophouse for a client.(and please,is not about dividing rooms and thinking where i should place the toilet)desiging means we need an apt concept for our client.
-after we finalised with our design we need to draw it on autocad.literally draw it out on computer
- use a 3d programme and do a 3d shophouse.-this is definitely a killer but if you're good at it, people will pay you a lot to do this.so this is only the positive side i can come up with while doing the 3d so it gives me motivation.
-process journal.get it printed
-presentation boards on photoshop.get it printed.
-a particular detail we need to do for a particular wall.

so yeah that is basically it.i rushed all of this into 4 days so yeah.i went bonkers but i am so so glad is over.

thank you K for calling me every single 4 days(and you never have done that before).the conversations we had made me forgot about school and you made my day.

and now!waiting for CRITIQUE.in the meantime,i am thinking of looking for a JOB.anyone?

No comments: