Tuesday, March 03, 2009

i seriously want to get a job.i think i tried hard.i have sent resumes to companies and i have prayed hard.it irked me a lot that i am still jobless but after i have thought about it,maybe Allah wants me to just stay at home.knowing that He knows what best for me,i think i can resort to that.halaqah resumed last sunday.left me with so many thought.is overwhelming and making me cry,as always.halaqah always made me cry.everytime the mention of relationship,made me cringe and cry more.that,i seriously don't know what to do.i guess i am leaving things as it is.i can't do what atifa(i think that's her name)did.i am not strong for that.part,maybe huge part of me is still craving for more duniawi stuff.tell me people,what's more important,duniawi or ukhrawi(the hereafter)?of course we would say ukhrawi but the way we pursue our life?i am not here to show that i am good muslimah,i am so far from that.anyway,i miss the girls so much,even though we don't know each other much but i know that we have a bond,and most importantly, we're going through the same battle.

No comments: