Tuesday, March 24, 2009

it's funny how things went by that night on your birthday.i wanted it to be perfect but things were not going as i planned it to be.but you're good to me.if it was any other person,they would said i ruined their big day.hahah.but it was imperfectly perfect just like how we like it to be.

hahah,this picture depicts, " what are you guys waiting for?sing me the song so i can blow my damn candles ". and please don't think that i am so unglam, celebrated the bday at my place cause under circumstances his friends can only come to my place to make the "surprise" work.



ps/: very bad news. starting 1 april,i will not see or even hear K for 16 days while he is in ubin.no conversations of sorts,nothing.practically,he will not exist for that 16 days.bad enough? yes.

No comments: