Friday, March 27, 2009

oh my oh my.this week is ending soon :( i am not ready.no i am ready.i am strong.well, if you think i am exaggerating, try to not to talk or even see your loved one for 16 days.okay maybe i am exaggerating.not as bad as someone really losing their loved ones.i told him you're practically dead to me for these 16 days but he said,yeah die but will come back alive.and and things are harder when you are so free at home doing nothing and all you could think of is him.damn,i wished i had school so i'll keep myself busy and days will pass faster unlike now.ns sucks.big time.oh people,ask me out okay!anywhere.to pasir ris also i'll go.(desparate nampak)



oh Allah i know you're testing me.You'll not put me through things that i cannot go through.
pray for me my sisters.

No comments: