Thursday, April 02, 2009

here i am blogging.it's 1130 now and i am going to sleep in about half an hour.my intention is to get up early tomorrow morning(okay early as in 830?)to jog.on the day khidhir left ubin,i went to jog.it was good,refreshing.it has been two days and i miss him already.shit,we gotta learn the hard way.no wait,i gotta learn the hard way.absence intensifies love.i am trying hard to put him at the back of my head.i kept praying,"God,don't make me think of him so much.Let me think of You and Rasullulah".my mam,my sisters and khidhir himself think i exaggerated.hahaha.mas mas mas..you are quite pathetic.okay i will shut up.put this all aside and turn on the Single Ladies song!!(trying hard to be optimistic)all the single ladies!okay whatever i am digressing.i will not talk about my heart,emotional affairs.people must be thinking i am pathetic plus i looked like i can't live without a guy.( but khidhir is just not any guy)

alright next paragraph please.

2 more weeks to school baby!!!!!!!i miss school so so so much despite the avalanche of projects/assignments.one thing i have in mind when i get back to school is to go beyond my boundaries.i can't just be safe all the time and i need to do more in order to get good grades too.i want to continue study so that i can finally take up on something that i really love.i like design but i am doubting my capabilities.i am not creative enough and i wished i could just break out from this mould of uncreativity.


to end off.The Hikam by Ibn Ata'illah
A gift from man is deprivation [al-hirman], and deprivation [al-man‘] from Allah is beneficence [al-ihsan].

time check: almost 12,will be sleeping soon.goodnight people.

No comments: