Friday, June 05, 2009

i had fun today.first up, the bimbs had lunch in foodcourt 3. we took about an hour deciding what we should do.movie,karaoke,queen's house, lot 1,tiong bahru blah blah..and on top of queen's whining and her insistent cryings of wanting to go home and just sleep..we ended up playing board games in the library,how cool is that? since queen is going philippines and kat's going china that might be our last meet up till 24th?so we played,"a game of life" and yeah we have a "life". it was fun,laughing at each other,okay,more like me laughing at them and also reading magazines with rf and pointing out to the topic of sex when we see one.hahaha.ruifen teach me!!hahaha

great i love times like this.we need one before school start again and the madness,anxiety,stress, deprivation,no-life comes.

hai,design is so hard for me.it really is.i didnt give a hoot about design courses when i was back in secondary school,looking for courses.it didnt came across my mind, at all,trust me.until i was given that slip and found out that i was only qualified for all design courses since i got d7 for my math.(surprise!)however,at this point,this minute i feel the urge to do better,to look up on architectures and read more.even though,i know i might not continue design in the future, i dont want to waste my time and by the end of the three years when asked,what have you learn?all you could say is,model-making.i dont want that to happen.like khidhir said, knowledge is not a waste.any knowledge shouldnt be a waste.since ITP is coming next year,i need to my best.i think i might have a chance doing great for ITP cause i dont think they might want me to come up with concepts,design,which i am not so good at that, so i want to finally satisfy myself with pleasanable looking grade for design studio module.InsyaAllah with Your help and guidance. well, one thing for sure,i hoped this spirit that i have right now will not rekindled anytime soon cause you know one day you might be up for it and the next day,you're not.

alright that is a very long post.i dont know,this has been on my mind for a few days.

okay people have a great weekend.

xoxo.

No comments: