Sunday, June 14, 2009

i was reading through sis Muna's blog and i found this.

why people backbite and how to stop back bitting
number 6 on the list.

6. Conceit and lack of awareness of one's faults.

Such people should think about their own faults and try to correct themselves and feel ashamed to criticize others when they have many faults themselves.

It was said to Rabee' ibn Khaytham, "We never see you finding fault in others." He replied, "I am not satisfied with myself enough to dedicate my time to finding faults in others." (Subhanallah!)


read the bold. very very very very true.i shall remind myself with this and may Allah remind me this.

mas you are not perfect to even talk about other's unperfections. you are not perfect too.but it is hard not to talk about people,it is, cause i am a woman and women, oh god, they way they talk about others, there is no end to it.that is also the reason why more women end up in neraka than man.

anyway, thank you Kak Muna, i hope you dont mind me,copying this from your blog :)

No comments: