Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Saturday- Father's Day Celebration @ WCP



for the very first time in my life, i kite-fly!gawd, it seemed like i have no childhood.this kind of thing, you should be doing when you're a kid.

hahah, i remember when we were all struggling to get the kite up in the air.

some of the guys went fishing.

and the girls, we just sit, talk, eat and camwhored.haha



my cousin matrep.

pak long! sampai pakai kain!!haha

all mothers have to say their wishes to the fathers.and they have to say in front of everyone, what's so attractive about their husbands.hahah..so funny!

my mam, as always get emotional.haaii..

abg I! melayan adik sedaranyer..


UNO in the tent!!oh my god,it was so hot,even though it was raining outside.haha.everyone wants to end the game asap.



alright, that's all for now!two more days and i'll be off to KL.

No comments: