Tuesday, July 14, 2009

it's now 1208. i think i am not sleeping anytime soon. here i am when i should be doing my sketches but argh, inspiration is what i need now and i am not getting it. lets take a break. design has turned be into somewhat paranoid.i get paranoid when i am not on track. also, when like few days to submission, all i ever think of was finishing my work, model etc. it never get off my head until i started doing it!is crazy..cause there were times when i even dreamt about my work.i couldnt concentrate on my prayers and even when i am resting, it will bug me.i hate that bugging feeling but it's the only thing that will make me do my work.quite honestly, i am looking forward to graduation but on the other side, i dont know what am i gonna do after that.i know i want to continue my studies in different areas though but still, i need to work right? it's scary..the word itself is quite intimidating. my future is quite intimidating. whatever it is, i will not think too much. is all up to Allah now. He knows the best and i just gonna do what i should do.

No comments: