Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lets update.we only have two more weeks to school,which means two more weeks to submission.i am just hoping to finish everything by next thursday.i wanna enjoy the night with K.remember that wednesday night?we were sitting quietly under the pavillion?i want the feeling when my love is by my side,and i, my mind is at ease, floating around and not thinking anything of particular. we both stare at the night's sky and watch time goes by,without saying any word.only occasionally when needed to.silence is golden and not all people can enjoy silence.i'm afraid,i learnt that from an introverted person.hmm,that would be so so good,and it will be my motivation to finish my work. so my dear friends, find your motivation,whatever it is :)

ps, thanks girls, for the charm bracelet.i remember last year,i keep rambling about getting a tiffany-look-alike charm.i totally forgot about it and there it was at my table when i came to school.i love you girls :)xoxo.and kat, thanks for the china souveniers and pen!!appreciate it a lot girls.

No comments: