Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i am coming to 19 this year. i am not as matured,i am still capable of being childish.i dont live this world enough.i might not experience real pain or agony like some others do.i am pretty blessed.i might not know about this world enough.but dont underestimate me.i know somethings that you dont. you gotta accept that fact.you might know more than me.however,i dont live this life blindly so what you're saying is totally unfair.i've lived up to 19 years to know certain things about life too.i might know certain things that you dont even if it's just minor stuff that i know. ACCEPT THAT FACT. you make me feel stupid, feel like i've wasted my 19 years.i have experienced things that you dont experience before.please,just accept this fact and i will accept the fact that you know more than me.

No comments: