Monday, September 07, 2009

the thing about me is i am a realist.i am not a dreamer. i do dream of certain things,like having a car,a home,a husband,a job.but if you realise,those things are realistic things.everyone is capable of achieving a car,a home,a husband,a job.everyone,means people,like in Singapore.i never once dream big,like dreaming of having my own business or doing something extraordinary.i have yet to pursue something that i'm really passionate about and i dont know what i am so passionate about,apart from K.when people do talk about their dreams, i do find it hard to believe that it will happen.it doesnt sound convincing enough to me.i just nod,give my support.even if i had an idea of doing something big,it will be off my mind soon enough cause,i dont believe 100 percent in it and it's entirely unconvincing,unachievable and unrealistic.it is sad,because i find that i will not succeed if i dont dream big.having dreams,will be part of your motivation to do well and succeed but i dont dream and i will not do well,i think if i just set myself up to realistic goals.the only advantage is i wont be disappointed if i dont achieve my dreams but what's disappointment? we faced that everyday in our lives.sure i can go through many many disappointments.so i decided from now onwards i try,i try to change my mindset.i try to dream a bit by bit and see how it goes..but changing your mindset is hard enough so we'll see how..but one thing for sure, i'll make sure my dreams of travelling and having my own kind of wedding and performing haj will be succeeded.InsyaAllah.Amin.

No comments: