Sunday, December 27, 2009


I had lots of fun in JB with my cousins.

sleepover.movie marathon till 4.30 in the morning.house bunny&ugly truth.swimming.jusco.
sushi king.shopping.baskin robbins.grocery shopping.bbq party. ilham's 5th bday.balloons in the pool.swimming.mama mia in the morning.baju butterfly.pajamas dresses.kain batik.henna-time.girly talks.laughter.pictures-taking.manhattan fish market.home.

now, i am left with 1 week of holiday.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
i wish we have another one more week. not ready for school at all. i bet is gonna be hell since it's our last term of the year.

before school reopen, i still have more shopping to do. i think i am crazy. i keep thinking of what more to buy. i shall put that to an end tomorrow. i shall go shopping alone tomorrow if i am not lazy.IF.

and my whole week will be taken up.oh god. i need more time for my assignments! F!

alright, enjoy your 1 last precious week my friends!

ps/: i love you.

No comments: