Saturday, January 02, 2010

2009-

i dont know where to start but i guess here it is. 2009, has been the same old, just like 2008. maybe because firstly, i am still stuck doing things that i have little passion of. i've accepted the fact, i worked hard, but not hard enough, i tried to stay on the track, tried to get my work done, tried to get enough scores and this has been 2009 for me basically. i have been dealing this for the past and a half year. my time in ID to me, is not a waste. it is hard but it is something different, something that i never thought i would do. eventhough i have a little passion of, i do not want to regret and i believe it will benefit me in the end. i believe everything happens for a reason, and with this, i held on to strongly. to my 4 girlfriends, RF,Kat, Hammie and Queen, thanks for being there for me, thanks for making school easier for me. you guys taught me the true meaning of friendship. what kind of friend you are. this year, you girls taught me, generosity, kindness(i am not kind-hearted), sharing and thinking of others before you. thank you, i love you all.

school aside. it has been two years since i know you. there were good and bad things that happened this year to us, just like any normal relationship. you are the greatest person i have ever met. you are you, smart, wise, cheeky, serious, loyal, responsible, cool, relax, living your life for your own, the things that i didnt expect to love. you made me realised things about myself, things that i have been denying. you tell me that there is more to this relationship, to tell me to enjoy my life with my friends, which i really love that about you. you didnt make our relationship the center of your life(maybe close to the center, haha and afterall we are not husband&wife). this year, with you, the most important thing to me is to love someone for who they are, accept them flaws and all, be patient because patience will help the relationship. with that, i pray to God, wrong or right, just let our relationship be long lasting and guide us..

one last thing, for 2010, i hope to live life simply. i am happy as for now.i am content, blessed and lucky.note to self: do not let anything get to me, let go of the unwanted things/feelings/emotions that doesnt benefit me, try to work harder for school, make my parents happy, just treasure each time i have with my loved ones and work my way towards being a good Muslimah, nonetheless.

may God bless you all :)

No comments: