Saturday, March 06, 2010

Internship-

alright, it's already the first week of internship. i must say, working life is very very tiring than school, even though, all i did was to sit in the office. i must say, i am pretty glad so far with the company. there are 7 people in total, and it's hard for them not exclude me out. even though it's a small company, they are quite known and a lot of people wanted them to do their house but they got too many projects.

anyway, recap: all of us had lunch together on monday, my boss's husband have been sending me to bishan mrt for my convenience, i've been to site visit, drew proposal drawing for a client for the entire week and has been snacking unshamelessly on their food.hahaha, they dont mind really. if not for me, nobody will eat the junk.


i came at 9.30, they werent even there!

they have lots of books and magazines and the "pantry" is right beside, which is just behind me. how to resist!!

site visit @ lorong changi. damn the house has a rooftop!

the very cozy office. too small, they are planning to find somewhere bigger.

my desk!

okay, that's all. hopefully everything will go smoothly..


ps/: is watching dear john later!! read the book, hopes the movie is just as good.

2 comments:

Quennie Jenn said...

HAHA! nice looking office you have! looks cosy!

M said...

hahaha, it is very very cosy!!no privacy!!