Thursday, March 11, 2010

work has been okay but the thing is, i was starting to feel lonely. i mean, i do talk with the staff there but it still makes me feel lonely. the long hours of travelling, to and fro (total close to 3 hours a day) and eating alone outside attributed to that. if you know me,i'm a people person and i like to be surrounded with people who i can talk and relate to.

maybe this experience teaches me the feeling of being solitude.one day mas, you gonna be alone. when you die, you'll be alone.i am slowly accepting this feeling and experience that i am going through. i know it is important for me to learn how to just be alone.one day, the person you depend on will leave you and you'll be alone. i thank God for this. because the next time i experience it, it wouldnt be as hard.

anyway, reminder for me, you are not alone. Allah is always watching out for you..

No comments: